How to increase your brand awareness through B2B marketing?
Your brand’s notoriety is an essential asset. Become one of the star players in your industry by leveraging your reputation! Do you want to recruit new talent, partner with other players in your industry, or convince potential customers of your credibility?
10 tactics for a radiant notoriety strategy
From your website to social media, email or content marketing, increasing your brand awareness can take many forms.
- Create enriching content to establish your expertise. With informative blog posts that will be useful to your prospects, you will confirm your know-how and your understanding of their reality while establishing a bond of trust with them. After which, for them to easily come in contact with your content…
- … optimize your web referencing – organic or paid. You’ll have a better chance of appearing on the first pages of search results if your website and your posts (either on your blog or social networks) contain the right keywords.
- Be active and relevant on social media, which is another way to maintain your relationship with your prospects, recruit, or position yourself within your industry. The better your content, the more your followers will likely engage with it.
Polls are an excellent way to generate that kind of interaction: they collect more engagement than other types of posts. The result? You are more likely to appear in subscribers’ feeds and, therefore, to make yourself known!
- Use email marketing. A newsletter is a formidable tool to spread your expertise, maintain trust, support your prospects in their buying process, and retain your current customers. If you haven’t already, get started!
- Work on regular content. Solution to several problems, consistency allows you to occupy a prominent place on the web and in the decision-making process of your customers. You will gain reliability in their eyes by appearing periodically in their inbox!
- Take advantage of the opportunities offered by networking. Whether creating a virtual community or participating in online or face-to-face events, you’ll get your organization’s name out there with peers and prospects.
- Put a link-building strategy in place. This weaving of external links (backlinks) pointing to your website confirms its reliability to Google’s algorithms, which are responsible for referencing the search results pages.
Why not write a post or give an interview on a specialized blog or journal of a recognized professional order in your target industries? You’ll reach a wider audience than your existing network!
Pro Tip: Tag the person or organization you collaborated with in social media posts. They will probably react to it, and if they, in turn, share it, you will again reach another pool of readers! Two birds with one stone!
Read also: 5 criteria to assess the value of your brand in B2B.
- Focus on multimedia. From infographics to videos and podcasts, diversifying the formats you choose can help you capture your readers’ attention while giving your content a second life. Remember to optimize the different formats for an optimal user experience.
- Turn to interactive content, and think outside the box! Invent a quiz (the results of which would lead to different types of products), or develop a cheat sheet on one of your favourite subjects. You could also create a fun calculator to estimate the number of hours saved thanks to one of your services or a tool to measure your company’s culture with an invented point system.
This type of content is shared well on social networks and marks the minds of your customers or potential candidates.
- Remarket. Keep in touch with users who have visited or interacted with your web universe. That way, they will keep your name in mind! The advantage is that you are addressing prospects who already know you and are at least interested: you can go to the heart of your offer with them or even offer them value-added content, such as a white paper or ebook.
Remember that increasing your notoriety or polishing your reputation takes time, creativity and a touch of experimentation. After all, to stand out, you have to think and present yourself differently from others! In order not to seem too pushy, remember the basic principles of attraction marketing – also known as inbound marketing.
Let us know if you need a helping hand to shine more!